Tuesday, April 3, 2012

Latinos and Autism: Bad News Prompts Change

Post by Giovanni Rodriguez, a noted author, consultant, and public speaker on organizational leadership and digital/social communications. He is chief marketing and strategy officer for Deloitte Postdigital Enterprise where he is helping to design new services for engaging the connected consumer.

For those of you who do not know me personally, you know there's someone very close to me who is on the autistic spectrum. I rarely, if ever, speak about it publicly, and I rarely, if ever, write about it. But if you know me at all - personally or professionally - you know how I feel about the curative effects of bad news. Especially in the age of social technology, the unwelcome news item can have the salutary effect of instigating change.

No comments:

Post a Comment