Friday, July 30, 2010

Mom Suspected In Murder-Suicide Posted Blog Item Before Death


BRONX, N.Y. -- The night before a Bronx mom killed her 12-year-old autistic son and took her own life, she posted a heart-wrenching prayer on her blog saying her life was in God's hands. "I sincerely repent of my sins, and receive Jesus as my personal savior," Michaela Jackson wrote on It's Mick's World. "Now as your child, I turn my entire life over to you. Amen."
It was the final, fateful entry on the 37-year-old Jackson's blog, which included photos from a Friday post showing her dancing happily with her son, Kenneth Holmes.
Jackson and her son were found dead Wednesday in the bed of their Morris Heights apartment. Both had gunshot wounds to the head and a 9-mm. pistol lay nearby.

No comments:

Post a Comment